Monday, May 28, 2012

chalk.chalk.chalk

Chalkboard paint might be my favorite thing in the entire world- I am 100% obsessed with it! Everything that I own would be covered in chalkboard paint if I had the time. A chalkboard in the kitchen is a whimsical necessity for everyone, it is perfect for writing menus, recipes, to-do lists, and daily affirmations. My new kitchen was lacking wall space to hang a chalkboard, so I decided to paint the ugly pantry door into a giant one! The depth of the black color and ever changing drawings that cover it add a layer of interest and playfulness to the room. Major bonus alert. . . the large chalkboard is perfect for the kids! It keeps them busy while you are cooking + baking!
 {before}
{after}
check out pinterest for some other amazing ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment